Connect Rural Village with Virtual World (ConexiuneaVirtRurala )
2017-1-RO01-KA105-037011 Erasmus +
Aim: The aim of the project is to promote the genuine traditional rural life connection within the youngsters from urban areas by creating an intercultural environment where new technologies of the digital contemporary society can be explored and used in all the social levels and distances, using both non-formal methods as LARP and qualitative social methods as ethnomethodolgy ( e.g. media recording of villagers testimonials, social observation method)
Objectives: The main objectives of this project are:
- To promote the rural ecological environment where 25 youngsters from 5 countries can explore and understand different cultural identities both from their origin countries and from the partners, both from urban style and the rural traditional village;
- To create a cultural bridge experience between the 25 youngsters from urban areas and youngsters from a rural village and poor com
- To offer the opportunity to youngsters from urban areas to connect with the real traditional rural life, and to learn more about the life of the villagers nowadays, being villagers for 8 days, by using socio methods of exploration and the new media, too;
- To develop the civic sense of the 25 youngsters, being involved in promoting media education within the villagers;
- To develop media literacy skills and creative thinking skills of the 25 youngsters and of the villagers by using and learning about new media technology within rural village.
(Profile of participants): This project aims to address the problem of youngsters at the edge of social exclusion, living in urban areas, overwhelmed by today’s technology and having no chance to experience a rural life, in a healthy and safe environment, together with youngsters facing the same problem. Priority will be given to youngsters with fewer opportunities, facing social, cultural and economic obstacles, as well as other reason of discrimination. Youngsters will be aged 15-25, except for the group leaders which can be older, but necessary 18+.
1. Hungary – CoEfficient (http://www.egyutthato.eu/)
2. Spain – Ayuntamiento de Murcia (www.murcia.es)
3. Poland- Poleski Osrodek Sztuki (www.pos.lodz.pl)
4. Bulgaria- Friends of the world Association ( firstname.lastname@example.org )